Friday, July 8, 2011

it's just not a good day.

Meh, I woke up to a screaming mother.
Her complaints: I sleep in too late and why haven't I started cleaning yet?!
what the fuckin fuck man!
I'm beggining to get really tired of this shit.
I do CLEAN, every damn day, almost all day!

3 hours later, I get a msg from Joey with another reason why is can NOT
watch the boys on his turn, this time, because Lee Roy didn't get paid.
um, last I knew, he didn't depend on Lee Roy. Lately, every time he needs
to talk to me and tell me something "important"
which is to tell me how he CAN'T watch the boys and won't be down.
I just don't want to hear it anymore. I'm done, I give up!

I hope the rest of my day isn't as shitty and actually gets better!


Anyway, aside from my shitty day so far...
Dev's new video for "In the dark" was released today on VEVO.
I love, love love, love, love, love, loved itt! <33.
Here's a link.. >>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgEixhE3Oms

No comments:

Post a Comment